Question for Panasonic DMREH60D owners

I thought it was that it would auto-detect.?.

Bump,

can any "kind soul" from the 100's of Panasonic 60d owners, please have a look to see if their is a difference in picture quality between AV2 input RGB or RGB/Video.

I've had a look and can't see any differnce, for reference my AV2 source is sky outputting rgb

Thanks

Jon

Does anyone own a Panasonic 60D?

If so could you please tell me (in your opinion) if there is a difference between AV2 input RGB and RGB/video. I currently have a sky box(which is set to output RGB) connected to my AV2 input

The settings can be changed by

Functions

Others

Connections

AV2

and then RGB, return back to picture, view picture , then repeat process, but changing to RGB/video

Finally respond to thread saying yes/no they look the same to me.

Many thanks

Jon

No difference.
Why do you want to know?
If you've got one, do you think it makes a difference? If 'yes', go with that one ;)
If 'no', leave alone. ;)
If you're inputting what you know to be RGB then you might as well set to RGB.

Cheers sjw.

I needed to know because my player has a fault on the rgb only output, see link in first post in this thread.

As I bought my panny over t'internet, I'd rather not go through the hassle of sending it back for repair, which could take 2-3 weeks and all the hassle that it brings.

Therefore if the fault is a minor one, which I can work around, with no loss of perfromance and picture quality, then I'm happy.

Jon

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom