1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for nec lt 75/150 owners:optimal settings for the pj

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by takisot, Jan 31, 2002.

1. takisot

takisot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everybody!I recently purchased a nec lt75z to couple with my denon dvd 2800.I am looking for any advice regarding the optimal settings for this pj that can be achieved through the pj (or dvd..) osd menu.This question is apparently possible to ne answered by other nec 75 (or 150) owners.
    Thanks a lot!

2. GaryG

GaryG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. takisot

takisot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Gary for the reply.I know avsforum and I also posted the same question there but with no replies.I am looking for the specific settings that should be selected to the osd menu of my projector (or the similar lt 150) in order to have the best possible image.I suppose that users that own those above pjs for some time now should have probably fine tuned their pjs using the best possible settings after some testing.

4. takisot

takisot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    anybody please???
    To be more specific I would like to know the best settings for White balance ,gamma correction,white segment,brightness,contrast,sharpness,video filter etc
    ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!