1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Ian J re PB12 Ultra 2

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Pollywoggle, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Ian, as you are our resident expert on such matters, how much do you think a PB12 Ultra 2 in black would roughly cost to import at todays rates?
    My pb2+ cost about £960 earlier this year so I am wondering what the difference would be?

2. recruit

recruit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You thinking of changeing your PB2+ Paul?

John

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I would guess at somewhere between £1,450 and £1,500 given the current exchange rate and an estimate of $250 for shipping

4. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Cheers Ian,
    not really John, I certainly couldn't justify it to myself let alone the family. I have got DIY stuff around the house coming out of my ears and it's Christmas too.
    It's just those woofers look sooooooooo luvverley and then I get to thinking how much I could get for the pb2+ and how excited I would be waiting and........
    You know how it goes, I think I am getting an obsessive compulsive subwoofer disorder :suicide:

5. recruit

recruit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I Think the Term is Bass-aholic :D

John :)

6. whats_this

whats_this

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Having been looking at the papers recently and asking questions in my economics class ( a beautiful abuse of economics I thought) there is currently speculation that in the next few months the dollar could drop quite significantly to below 2$/£ and possible further. Not wanting to get your hopes up, and I’m sure u know economists are often wrong, but this is a serious possibility and I would not like to see anyone lose out by buying early, so thought i would let you know.

Can only cross are fingers and hope (maybe if we all do it, it will work)

7. Pollywoggle

Pollywoggle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Maybe just maybe then...
    What I need to do is to send my better half on holiday for 2 weeks whilst the pb2+ is collected by happy new buyer and the Ultra is delivered. :D
    They are very similar in size but not enough for her to notice, I have upgraded cd players in the past without her realising :devil:
    Just received my shiny new 12 months interest free credit card so only need to keep the statements hidden and BINGO :smashin: