1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for H3D owners !!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by dvdbrowser.com, Nov 24, 2002.

1. dvdbrowser.com

dvdbrowser.com

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anybody tell me if the Holo3DGraph card will accept an RGB sync on composite signal like that from a SCART connector?
    I plan on routing a DVD player and Set top box through a SCART switcher then onto the Holo3DGraph cards inputs.
    Then from the Holo3DGraph to a panasonic 42" SD 5 series plasma.
    Does anyone know if the Holo3DGraph card supports the Panasonics native rez of 852x480?

Many thanks.

Steve.

2. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    You need the daughter card to accept rgb, but it will accept.

The native res isnt a problem, powerstrip reals with that.

ad

3. JohnAd

JohnAd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Steve

The holo3d card natively supports RGsB (sync on green) via the component in. this isn't what's on SCART, which is RGB sync on composite, this should be supported by the add on card but I'm not aware of anybody who has tried it in the wild yet.

John

4. dvdbrowser.com

dvdbrowser.com

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    John,

That's what i meant to say :D

Thank's for pointing that out, i must have got my wires crossed somewhere !!

By the way John you are just the man i'm looking for.

Is it possible for you to e-mail a compiled version of Dscaler for the MSI TV@nywhere card i bought recently?

I want to try this program out and i've heard nothing but praise for this program of yours.

I might have to change my game plan if i'm going to go S-VHS into the MSI TV@nywhere card from my DVD player and Nokia 221t STB.

If the drivers for this card mature it could be a winner but the inbuilt tuner is shocking on the panny, that's why i bought the Nokia 221t STB.

I might end up passing on the H3D card if the MSI TV@nywhere card works out.

Connections, connections - who said this game was easy !!

Many thanks.

Steve.