1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question abuot Infocus X1 and PlayStation 2

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by skytrue, Sep 19, 2004.

1. skytrue

skytrue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I am a newbie here. :hiya: Please help me. :lease:

I connect my AV Reciever to X1 via S-Video. And I have my DVD player, Digital TV and Play Station 2 connected to my AV Reciever. However, whenever I switch to my PlayStation 2 input on my AV Reciever, there will be no image. If I switched back to DVD or TV, both works fine. I tried to switch the input between DVD player and PlayStation 2 on my AV Receiver. It doesn't work. I also tried to connect PlayStation 2 directly to my X1 via video (COAX) input, it doesn't work either.

Does anybody know the answer? :confused:

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Welcome to the forums............

Does the PS2 display an image when it's connected to a TV ? Have you tried using a different lead with the PS2 (borrow one from someone - I know that it's a proprietary lead) ? I presume that you're using a PS2 > Svideo lead.......

Sean.

3. skytrue

skytrue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your reply. The PS2 does work with my little sony TV. I only have regular video lead and s-video lead. What else should I use?