Question about Targa LT 3210 LCD TV

B

biaya

I have a Targa LT 3210 LCD television which I bought two months ago from Lidl. I'm really happy with the television itself as the functions are great. The problem that I have is that when the programme/dvd is of people, the structure of the faces tends to break up. It appears as though the back of the face moves before the skin. Has anybody else come across this problem? Do you think it is faulty?
Great to hear your views/reviews/comments.

Thank you :clap:

C

cirrus18

As this television is now on offer for only £499 I was interested in purchasing one. I couldn't find any reviews in the UK and only this one in Germany.
It's been translated by Google so it's rather hard to understand. But the gist of it is that it's not very good, he is also getting the the head movement the same as you and in general thinks it would be a good idea to spend a bit more and get something decent that works properly.
With your problems confirmed I will certainly not be buying one.

http://testbericht.guenstiger.de/meinungen/Targa-Visionary-LT3210-383552.html

Targa Visionary LT3210 - software must still mature

I added myself the LT3210 and will probably return him, although those function variety for the price of EUR 959, - already their-same looks for. In particular PIP (picture in the picture, speak Doppeltuner) becomes fast indispensable. Other functions l
more…
ate however to wish remaining: (1) Similar (cable) transmissions, which are sent above & down in the film format with black bars, cannot be increased distortion-free on 16:9 frame format, it are the transmitter radiate the WSS signal (wide screen signal) also. The private tun's not… (2) Similar transmissions in 16:9 format with WSS are distorted shown partly correctly in the frame, partly completely into the width. Since this appears transmitter-specifically in particular with some “third”, there are probably differences in the interpretation of WSS and 16:9 standards. The zoom shot can be turned off manually, but annoyingly always is it. (3) With analog signals the impression develops, as if the clay/tone would precede the picture or two Frames. Possibly here the Vollbildresampling becomes apparent, which computes a picture in double line dissolution from two following each other PAL half-images and for it something time needs. Perhaps disturbs this in addition, not each viewer. (4) A per pos Vollbildresampling: It is well-known that the computation of frames from two half-images is everything else as trivial. The LT3210 in most cases masters this task; with dynamic sport scenes or with dynamic Portraitaufnahmen (e.g. head vibrating) however peculiar movement artifacts develop. There then a head becomes already times temporarily more broadly and more narrowly. (5) To good the latter my copy in prominent place has durably red shining error pixel. Information Targa: lies within the standard. Result: I think meanwhile, the additional 100~200 euro for mark equipment with error free image processing am well put on. The LT3210 seems to be appropriate rather for the processing of DVD digital signals.

Author: Koester
Opinion write!

Top Bottom