1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Samsung LE32R41B

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Jesus, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Jesus

Jesus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, first I want to clarify that I am Spanish so excuse me my writing, It does some time that I read here but he is to me very dificult to write
    Well, have bought a LCD following yours posts, Thx, have connected to the PC with a cable svga but I dont have access to him through inside the menu, I mean in the fifth option (Setup I think, configuracion in spanish) the PC and all the adjustments they are grey and I can´t enter.
    My Svga cable has 14 pins (the pin nine (9), does not exist but the manual say pin 9 reserved, my graphic card (radeon 9600) either not have DDC information, properties of monitor DDC is grey so.
    Someone can help me?
    Very m Thx , I hope that they have me understood :oops:

2. ThePimpmaster

ThePimpmaster
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Here's what to do:

a.Put your guitar aside, take of your sombrero and shave yo'r moustache... ;)
    b.Pusch teh PC butten on the remote, it in under the small part you can open up. Or press the Source butten untill you see the PC image.
    c.While in the PC mdus go to the menu to adjust the settings.

3. Jesus

Jesus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :) You are right about the guitar, but only about she :D no sombrero, no moustache, lol
    Well, sorry, I think my question is not correct.
    I can see de PC in my Lcd, what I cannot do is to enter inside to menu(lcd) PC in Setup.
    I can see in the manual (pag 48,49 in english 48,49 span. so) adjustments (Image Lock, Position, Auto,Fine tunig, etc) that I cannot enter.
    So, inside the computer it does not arrive information (Plug&Play an DDC?) about this monitor and I think in addition can be dangerous by the refres rate can be v.low or v. high

Thanks

4. Jesus

Jesus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, please, someone can tell me if your vga cable has the 15 pins? or 14 like mine.
    I think vga and Svga cables they are the same thing, right?
    Thx

5. Jesus

Jesus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think that it has been a mistake to ask here.
    Perhaps it is a very difficult question, nobody has a Lcd Samsung here after reading 500 posts about empire, 24e, and
    difference between 41&51.
    Don´t matter, Will be for being Spaniard? :confused:
    Bye :hiya:

6. multiply

multiply

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi Jesus.

I don't know about the number of pins, but there is no difference between VGA and SVGA (in terms of connections).

I haven't connected my TV to a PC (just DVD via HDMI), so I'm unable to answer the rest of your questions. However, I would suggest that if you are having difficulties with the picture and unable to change settings from the TV menu, perhaps try to change the settings of your graphics card output (right-click on the desktop and choose 'Properties' then go to 'Settings' then 'Advanced'...etc.

Hope this helps...

7. karem_lore

karem_lore
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  8. Jesus

Jesus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks to both, today I have called Tecn. Serv of Samsung but the girl say me the Le32r41b dont have access to the menu :confused: I think it is lie.
    Speaking with her about tearing and firmware she responds That is a tearing & firmware? :eek:
    Well, thanks again