Question about my Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar when it comes to using the mic for calibration? How do others do it and any advice on EQ settings?

allstarr373

Novice Member
Reaction score
I had a question about my Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar when it comes to using the mic for calibration? How do others do it and any advice on settings to maximize this beast.

I was curious on when calibrating the sound bar with the included microphone if I should go ahead and adjust the EQ before the room calibration or after I've seen another forum sites that people mention to do it before and some mention after so I wasn't sure which way to get the best sound when dealing with the EQ.

In the app the EQ itself it has some options like foundation, brilliance, clarity, and low and mid. Which I can adjust the dials.

As well as it has a few presets movie, music, news, sports, and neutral.

And lastly has other option such as light, regular and boost.

While I'm on the topic I also read on a few places where people said that they choose to cover the side firing speakers during the calibration so then it has no other choice to allow the side firing speakers after the calibration to sound louder or to sound more surround after calibration.

Looking on people's thoughts on what they do with their ambeo sound bar as I am legitimately curious.

P.s. I use my AMBEO soundbar for everything movies, TV, sports, We watch a whole bunch of different content I normally always keep it on the movie setting

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221229_161921_Smart Control.jpg
    Screenshot_20221229_161921_Smart Control.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 76

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom