Question About LBP Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedalbis

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Just a quick question,
Just got in on the beta tonight and was wondering is this the full game because there seems to be LOADS to do? If it isn't the full game, what other stuff is there to look forward to in the actual release? Also, is there a date when the beta stops and you won't be able to play it again?
Cheers in advance :)

Well on the story mode, in the beta there are only 4 levels, and the full release has lots more.

Hey,
Just a quick question,
Just got in on the beta tonight and was wondering is this the full game because there seems to be LOADS to do? If it isn't the full game, what other stuff is there to look forward to in the actual release? Also, is there a date when the beta stops and you won't be able to play it again?
Cheers in advance :)

In the demo there are 4 levels in the story mission, the final game will have roughly 60. no doubt bugs/glitches/graphics will be fixed and improved. I think the beta ends 11th October.

From what i've seen online, theres also lots more materials/stickers/sackboy costumes etc in the retail game also.

The beta is an old build by all accounts, the final build loads alot faster.

I could be wrong but I'm sure it ends on the 10th.

Information (triangle) on the game icon in the XMB will tell you what day and time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom