• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question about cable lengths on Pioneer NSDV99

STick170

Standard Member
I have been looking into purchasing one of the above units from Richer Sounds online for a while, but I really need to know the length of the two Control Cables (that run from the player to the powered subwoofer unit) and also the Display Cable (that runs from the player to the separate display unit.) I am a little concerened that they will not be long enough for my setup, where all my equipment (Digibox and VCR etc.) is contained in a hidden cupboard. Hope someone can spare me 5 minutes to find the approximate length, there's a virtual beer for anyone who can help me out :beer: !!

Regards,
STick170

A

Adam Min

Sorry mate - This is the Denon only forum - nobody discusses anything else !!

Seriously though why not ask Richer Sounds or Pioneer Customer Services (via their web site). If Richer want the sale I am sure they could find out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom