1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about cable lengths on Pioneer NSDV99

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by STick170, Jan 25, 2005.

1. STick170

STick170
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have been looking into purchasing one of the above units from Richer Sounds online for a while, but I really need to know the length of the two Control Cables (that run from the player to the powered subwoofer unit) and also the Display Cable (that runs from the player to the separate display unit.) I am a little concerened that they will not be long enough for my setup, where all my equipment (Digibox and VCR etc.) is contained in a hidden cupboard. Hope someone can spare me 5 minutes to find the approximate length, there's a virtual beer for anyone who can help me out :beer: !!

Regards,
    STick170

2. Adam Min

Adam Min

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry mate - This is the Denon only forum - nobody discusses anything else !!

Seriously though why not ask Richer Sounds or Pioneer Customer Services (via their web site). If Richer want the sale I am sure they could find out.