Question about a new first BD player

Buick MacKane

Standard Member
Hi there, i'm relative new about this topic, so here i go:

I'm thinking about getting one DB Player, i want the next features included:
Multi-Region for BD
Multi-Region for DVD
Fast disc load

And other things like 3D ,Wi-fi , etc are nice features i can use in the future.
So i was thinking about these players:

Panasonic DMP-BDT210
Panasonic DMP-BDT310

Now, what would be cheaper or better in your opinion: buying the default player and hack it myself or buying the already hacked player? This is for Multi-Region purposes.

If buying the normal default player, how hard is to hack it for Multi-Region? I'm not a software guru, but still i can defend myself about these stuff.

If buying the already hacked player, which page is reliable to buy from?

Any other opinions are welcome :) .

Greetings.

jwsg

Although it was very convenient to have a multi-region DVD player to obtain the better R1 releases and make available R3 discs, it is less compelling to go for multi-zone Blu-ray as there seems to be more identical BD releases.

This is just as well as a hardware mod is generally required for multi-zone BD, possibly a £100 premium on an already not-bargain-basement player (e.g. Oppo).

Conversely, multi-region DVD hack should be free/cheap and easy, certainly for Sony and presumably for Panasonic.

skk3

Hi there, i'm relative new about this topic, so here i go:

I'm thinking about getting one DB Player, i want the next features included:
Multi-Region for BD
Multi-Region for DVD
Fast disc load

And other things like 3D ,Wi-fi , etc are nice features i can use in the future.
So i was thinking about these players:

Panasonic DMP-BDT210
Panasonic DMP-BDT310

Now, what would be cheaper or better in your opinion: buying the default player and hack it myself or buying the already hacked player? This is for Multi-Region purposes.

If buying the normal default player, how hard is to hack it for Multi-Region? I'm not a software guru, but still i can defend myself about these stuff.

If buying the already hacked player, which page is reliable to buy from?

Any other opinions are welcome :) .

Greetings.
Welcome to the Forums.

Try here for some suggested machines that are fully MR for DVD & Blu-ray - the prices may surprise you...

Blu-Ray Players - Multiregionmagic The Home Of Multiregion DVD & Blu-Ray

Top Bottom