Just in time for the football maybe?

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member

ABARKIE

9pm Championship Highlights

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Has this happened on Freeview too?

Just recorded the first week of the new Season tonight in SD.:( I've never liked Channel 5, but at least the highlights were in HD.

pedro2000uk

Distinguished Member
Quest HD has been available for a while on Technomates & Enigma 2 satellite receivers, effectively as a test channel but it's functioned exactly as the SD but in HD. It's just that it's just had its official Freesat launch that you can see it now on Freesat boxes & in time for showing the football rights they've got.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Quest HD has been available for a while on Technomates & Enigma 2 satellite receivers, effectively as a test channel but it's functioned exactly as the SD but in HD. It's just that it's just had its official Freesat launch that you can see it now on Freesat boxes & in time for showing the football rights they've got.

Well in todays day and age really most channels should all be in HD
How long we crossed over to HD ........and now 4k ?

But good news it has
So loose one gain another [ C4HD ]

pedro2000uk

Distinguished Member
Well in todays day and age really most channels should all be in HD
How long we crossed over to HD ........and now 4k ?

But good news it has
So loose one gain another [ C4HD ]

Personally I'd prefer a tangible measure of quality rather than just SD HD UHD .. I'd have said bit rate years ago but now it's more what gear gas been used throughout.

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Well, that was awful.

Not only was it in SD but it was also, inexplicably, 4:3! And they still haven't learned from the past - why bother with "analysis" (which takes up valuable air time) when you're trying to cram three Leagues into less than 90 minutes?

It's going to be a very long and painful Season....

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom