Query on Viera

MovieBoy75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I maybe selling my 42" Viera complete with Pedestal Stand and nearly 3 years warranty. TV has had very low useage and is as new condition with remote, manuals but no box

What price could i expect to get for it.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
dvdchild

You have to base your price on what people can get it for new minus a pretty big chunk. You can get JL to sell you a 42" Viera with a 5 year guarantee for about £2.5k.

I would have thought that you'd be looking at a maximum of £2k, probably a fair bit less. Just my opinion, though, and it depends on where you try to sell it.

I'd concur that price would be much lower than the best brand new/warrantied deals available. I think all the fuss over JL price matching on this forum (which saved me a small fortune - thanks all) demonstrated that the plasma combination of high ticket price/relatively new technology makes us more risk averse than normal. The price of a used Viera would have to be low enough to compensate for losing the confidence that would be there with a new purchase in case of problems. £1500?

If it's not trite in the end it's worth what people will pay (not what the seller wants), just like houses this price isn't always rational.

ok guys thanks for your input - i thought about 2k

dvdchild

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom