1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Query on Tetsuo

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Markmw, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Markmw

Markmw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tower Records in London had several copies of both Tetsuo and Tetsuo II down to £7 in their sale yesterday.

I've never seen it that cheap anywhere, so either Tower are offloading excess stock or perhaps there's a new version coming out?

Does anybody know anything?
    Cheers
    Mark

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

As far as I know, there isn't any kind of new version in the pipeline, either on R1, R2 or R3.

Your best bet, if you want these films, is to buy them now, whilst they're cheap. As the films are both very short, (at about 69 and 82 minutes respectively), they aren't worth paying full-price for. Yes, the films are very good (and graphic, I might add), but I wouldn't waste your time hoping that a superior DVD release will come out anytime soon.

Oh, and the prints will contain a certain amount of grain in them, because of the way they've been filmed. So please don't go expecting superb-looking, pristine pictures. The films were created to look "grungey"!

Pooch