• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Query about using soundbar with a Samsung multiroom setup.

amiava

Standard Member
Hi,
I have a couple of Samsung M5 speakers and Samsung multiroom room hub. I want to add a soundbar with a woofer to my TV downstairs. Unfortunately due to space constraints can't use a Av receiver and speakers.
Can I add something like Samsung Hw F751 soundbar or a Yamaha (they seem to have good reviews) to the 2 M5 speakers and the hub to create a surround sound system.
It will be primarily used for movies. My budget is around £250 and I was planning to get a used soundbar from auction sites.
Samsung site says series 7 soundbars can be used although I can't find a full list of compatible soundbars.
I will be grateful for any advice.
Thanks

Stuartj1

Established Member
Hi,
I have a couple of Samsung M5 speakers and Samsung multiroom room hub. I want to add a soundbar with a woofer to my TV downstairs. Unfortunately due to space constraints can't use a Av receiver and speakers.
Can I add something like Samsung Hw F751 soundbar or a Yamaha (they seem to have good reviews) to the 2 M5 speakers and the hub to create a surround sound system.
It will be primarily used for movies. My budget is around £250 and I was planning to get a used soundbar from auction sites.
Samsung site says series 7 soundbars can be used although I can't find a full list of compatible soundbars.
I will be grateful for any advice.
Thanks

Only Samsung sound bars can be used and the ones with multi room compatible in their specs will work fine. Mine is the j7501.

Stuartj1

Established Member
The HW-J650 would suit. Seems to be retailing around your budget.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom