Quentin Tarantino's - Kill Bill Vol 3 (TBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Kill Bill 3 may be made, so says Quentin :thumbsup:

Not sure if Bill can be in it, or maybe a prequel.

Quentin Tarantino's made an appearance on the Italian talk show 'Parla con Me', and says "the bride will fight" again in another Kill Bill film. He has talked in the past about the possiblilty off a Kill Bill 3 and even 4 film, saying Kill Bill 3 would focus on a pair of surviving Crazy 88s, while a potential fourth film would show off the battle between the daughters of Beatrix Kiddo and Vernita Green.

Dont expect it least for another 5 years.

@6min mark for Kill Bill 3 comment.

YouTube - Quentin Tarantino farÃ* "Kill Bill vol 3"

Last edited:
Cool!

I make no apologies for loving both films. OK so 1 was more enjoyable than 2 but as a whole they are great. Also knew QT could not stay away from Kill Bill, though when this will happen I dont know. He's always said it might happen but god knows when.

But to here it mentioned now amy mean it's his next project. Again though that could take some time.

He might have to call it Kill Mick, or Dave, or Humphrey.

Can't really call it Kill Bill, unless he survived.:cool:

I don't think he will make the 3rd movie. He just likes to talk about movies that he would like to make.

Would love to see another Kill Bill.:thumbsup:

My fav Tarantino movies.

Huge Fan - would love to see some more.

Vol.1 is of course the best of the 2 (well in my opinon anyway)

Would love to see a prequel which gave more time to how the crazy 88 came together and the battles they must have had....but of course he couldn't really call it Kill Bill then could he.

Live in hope, but it probably will be 5 years if at all.

He is working on a third, and it's going to be called "Who killed Bill?"
Enjoyed the movies, not sure i'd be interested in part 3 without Bill.:(

given how long it takes him to write a script (10 years, give or take, for Inglourious Basterds) and how often along the way he gets sidetracked with something else, I don't think I'll be holding my breath. Be nice if it happens, seeing as there's always plenty that's interesting in a QT flick.
I remember him talking about being psyched up about making an oldskool kung fu movie, complete with dubbed voices that won't belong to the actors playing the roles, not long after he finished Kill Bill... haven't heard anything else about that one yet but the idea's probably still kicking around in that brain of his somewhere, along with a dozen others that probably won't ever see the light of day

Wasn't he supposed to be making the Vega brothers movie after Inglorious Basterds.

I am sure I read it some place a while back.

but "bill" killed himself in bangkok on june 3rd :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of films being ressurected years later but when it comes to Tarantino, he knows what he's doing. Loved the first two and if he does any more Kill Bill films, I'm sure he'll do a great job with them.

wow that sounds great! both kill bill vol 1 and 2 were amazing.. hopefully vol3 be in the same style...

Nothing like getting in there with a thread first just in case :D

It would be great. What do you call it? Just KILL? sounds good to me! :D

It'll never happen. Am I allowed to use the word 'masturbating' on this forum? 'Cause that what Tarantino is essentially doing from a cinematic perspective. I'll say it again... It'll never happen.

This thread is turning to the dark side.

To get this back on track, of all the films he has made this is the least one I would like to see a sequel to.

And yes before someone says it I truly would rather see Jackie Brown 2 before this.

Dont expect it least for another 5 years.

Rai - You haven't started a thread for a film that's not out for at least 5 years have you? :eek:

I think that has to be a record, even for you mate. :D

Last edited:
seriously ..turn off the PC go outside :smashin:;)

Been outside, painting :D

Turn your PC off and go elsewhere, like the moon :smashin:

Rai - You haven't started a thread for a film that's not out for at least 5 years have you? :eek:

I think that has to be a record, even for you mate. :D

I could not care less if a film is coming out tomorrow or 20 years time :D

Last time i looked this is a movie/news discussion forum, is it not? :confused:

So its ok for Empire, AICN, Slashfilm, and other film sites and magazines to post the news? but not on AVF? - but when i do it the 'same few' people seem to pitch in with negative comments :boring: :boring:

If had my own movie website, no one would bat a eyelid, if they did not know my name?

Maybe best if 'you lot' stay out off my threads please. Stop being moaning old ladies and get over yourselves :rotfl: :rotfl:

Be more positive guys, its only films :)

Last edited:
It was a tongue in cheek post mate, you got me again. I thought a new Kill Bill was out soon. :D

It was a tongue in cheek post mate, you got me again. I thought a new Kill Bill was out soon. :D

As you knew its maybe 5 years out, you know its not out due soon ;)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom