Queensferry Crossing Long Expo Summer night

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
This was takem tonight using the Fujifilm XT100 and 18-55 F2.8 lens. 30 sec shutter F11.

Plenty junkies hang about where this local is .......got to be careful but worth the shot.

in next post....

ice

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
DSCF0173_editedin Adobe.jpg

Marika

/wave Yup, just struggling for ideas. And motivation.. Mojo is lost. Hopefully I will at least come up with an entry for the month at some point, but for now, still searching..

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
/wave Yup, just struggling for ideas. And motivation.. Mojo is lost. Hopefully I will at least come up with an entry for the month at some point, but for now, still searching..
Hopefully you do. And all the other dudes.

My mojo can pi$$ of. Life is to short, especially for me. Just do it..... Especially at night..... It's exciting.... All tingling..... And kind of creepy.

Once your out there... It's magic.

Ice

icemanonline

Distinguished Member
These long exposures take some time you know!

also on your entry is the left side cropped or was something in the way?
Nope... The left side is just the land the bridge is constructed on and in full Shadow.....

There is a guy fishing right in the middle that we just noticed today when we got a print...

As for time for long exposure shots.... Plenty opportunity in lots of places not just night.... Grab a nice 10 stop or 15 stop filter and there are lots of creative shots to be had! I just don't have the filter....

Ice

Marika

Hopefully you do. And all the other dudes.

My mojo can pi$$ of. Life is to short, especially for me. Just do it..... Especially at night..... It's exciting.... All tingling..... And kind of creepy.

Once your out there... It's magic.

Ice

That was beautifully said. And true words too. Thanks Ice.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom