1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queen DVD-A

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Simon6776, May 4, 2003.

1. Simon6776

Jan 7, 2003
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    West Sussex, U.K.
    Anyone got the new Queen - The Game DVD-A? I received it yesterday morning (Sat) from A&B Sound (CA) at a cost of around £14.

If you like Queen, you'll like The Game album, and this DVD-A is a definite improvement on the original stereo CD, although perhaps not as radically enhanced as the A Night At The Opera DVD-A seems to be. Also, the superb guitar solo, which was such a pivotal part of Save Me, has been criminally buried in this new mix, which was a real disappointment, as I was expecting it to scream round the speakers, in true Brian May fashion. Both ANATO and The Game sound fantastic though, and the 5.1 surround mixes are amazing, bringing a whole new life into the recordings.

I did notice, however, that on The Game, there is a noticable 'click' in the space between tracks 2 and 3 (Dragon Attack and Another One Bites The Dust), and I wondered if anyone else has got this DVD-A, and has noticed this glitch?

Edit: Just realised this is probably in the wrong forum - could someone move it to the Music section please? Sorry! Ta.