• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Quayside

JDR82

Not what I was planning but spent most of this month away with work so popped outside the hotel last night and took this photo.

I was given a Manfrotto Pixi (which I used here) by a colleague with no use for it, very handy for travelling with just the X-T20.

Fuji X-T20
14mm
F8
30secs

Raised exposure a little, adjusted shadows and highlights.

JDR82

Thanks, there’s just nothing particularly interesting there, I wanted to do something last weekend while up walking at Loch Muick but it was very very windy so no reflections.

rancidpunk

In Memoriam
Still a great shot mate, interesting is in the eye of the beholder; to paraphrase

Edit: Too long in the politics section when my phone autocorrects eye to EU!

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
Very nice shot - did you consider cropping out the left hand building?

Jim

JDR82

Thanks, I messed about with cropping out the left building.... but only on my phone so may have thought differently if I had tried it on a bigger screen.

iandrews

Nice reflection, and must have been very still to get that at 30 secs. Also like the star burst effect on the street lights.

JDR82

The water was very calm, it might actually be even better tonight, at this hotel until Friday might walk about and see if there is a better shot somewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom