Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Quantum Leap series 2 and 3

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Mendes, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Mendes

Mendes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +499
    I have the Series 1 region 2 box set and have tried to look for the 2nd and 3rd series and cant find them. I know that they are out in region 1 (series 3 is a flipper :eek: ) but would rather have them in region 2. Any help on this would be apprecaiated. Will they be released over here or are they going to be just region 1 from now on?

Thanks
    Mendes

2. phelings

phelings
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Series 3 is not available on R1 yet,its a couple of weeks yet.The "flipper" was only ever a problem when it interrupted a film.
    These days many flippers are also dual layer ,meaning that its possible to fit 8 episodes of a 50 minute show on single disc.
    The R1 releases of The Outer Limits original series used these,aswell as the V one hour series set .
    I don't think double sided dual layer discs are used much in the UK.Superman the Movies was,and T2 may well have been,as the R1 version was aswell.
    Back to QL,and I think certainly season 2 will be out on R2 this year.But why wait.DVD IMPORT are doing season 3 on R1 for just £20.Don't pay ripoff R2 prices