Quantum Error

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I thought this might have been a sequel to Quantum Break for a moment! Going multi-plat.

I thought this might have been a sequel to Quantum Break for a moment! Going multi-plat.

Yeah, unfortunately Microsoft own that ip.

However, Remedy did acquire the ip for Alan Wake. Wouldn't mind seeing a multi-platform next-gen sequel to that.

I thought this was a PS5 exclusive, till last nights demo announced its multi plat as said above? Looks very good though.

I thought this was a PS5 exclusive, till last nights demo announced its multi plat as said above? Looks very good though.
You'll probably find a few that you thought were exclusive to one system are coming out on the other. They just showcased it making you think it was only on one system.

Quantum Error is only in development for PS4 and PS5 at the moment. It’s a small (4-person) Studio and the game has a gofundme. I imagine they don’t have capacity for other versions at this time.

I have no doubt they’ll support other platforms once they’ve generated a bit of cash from the PS versions.

Watching the last gameplay demo of this it just looks far too slow and clumsy for me.. shame.

May just have to buy it for her!

Last edited:
I’m happy to see a game with an attractive character for a change.

Releasing on PS5 first it would seem.

FD60F141-84A2-4CAD-A6FE-4EB96F91B7D5.jpeg

0C204187-CE1E-471F-9466-DDF11ED45F31.jpeg

Hot off the press - PS4 version cancelled!

Refreshing to see some honesty in the gaming world. 👀

Yeah, it seems like the right decision from a design perspective, and gamers(TM) have been calling for studios to "stop letting last gen consoles hold current gen games back". I wonder if they'll be happy now...

Probably not. Gamers(TM) are never happy ;-)

After watching this gameplay video I am a little disappointed, some of the destruction mechanics look off, the character uses a cutting wheel on a steel door and later on some metal boxes and the items break apart like they are made of concrete.

The enemy ai is very poor in it's tracking and animation, the death animations are really bad, the floating heads death animation in particular.

I was interested in this but not anymore.

The graphics look nice in this but the mixed reviews have put me off buying it until it hits a sale.

It's a shame that the developers released this game now, in the busiest period for games, rather than refining and polishing it up more to release during a quieter spell in 2024 when it might have got more attention... and sales.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom