Quality Coax TV distribution amp - suggestions

richardS

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Nothing too complicated but working on a new build, with 3 x Coax (2 x SKY Q satellite 1x TV) cables direct from roof terminating in a "plant room", with further coax feeding 3 rooms from there. Wondered what might be the best quality distribution amp - manufacturer - for this cable work that I can install in my plant room?

thanks for the help,

R.

Is that relevant?

It is as very few folk will be using Coax distribution and a central ‘hub’ these days.

Joe

how would you propose then to take one aerial for terrestrial TV - with no external splitter box and take the one coax cable coming from this aerial and feed it to three different TVs inside a building? We are only dealing with Terrestrial TV here, not the two other coax cables which are linked to a satellite dish - and will be using CAT6/SKY Q boxes

The planned Distribution box will be ideal to share the aerial with three TV’s - the question was more around the long term viability of such a limited cable spec.

Joe

OK, so back to my question: any suggestions for a distribution amp for the terrestrial coax?

Antiference seems to be the ‘go to’ brand for many installers.

Joe

ok, thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom