Quality AV cables pretty cheap!

harry66

Prominent Member
Reaction score
www.cp-audiovisual.co.uk

Home based business by the sound of it. Have to pay via PayPal, NoChex or Cheque/PO but prices seem very good.

e.g.
Tech+Link Professional Digital coaxial From only £7.50 delivered
Profigold PGD481 / 483 / 489 From only £10.99 Delivered
Has a whole range of RGB, Optical etc.

I ordered the Tech+Link Digital coaxial for £7.50 and paid Monday evening. He posted it out next day.

A bit slow on the email replys and comms not exactly brilliant but for the money cant really complain. He trades on Ebay too and seems to have a decent feedback rating.

I plan to order some more bits soon.

Bought my Profigold sub cable (10m for £19) from him on ebay. Service was excellent.

yes I just found out that http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/ is the main website for this guy.
However at the moment the cp-audiovisual site is a bit cheaper if you have a NoChex or PayPal account.

Seems like a responsive guy - I emailed him suggesting he advises buyers when an item is posted rather than keep them guessing and he replied promptly to apologise and explain that he has been busy with doing his house up etc.

I ordered an IXOS didital coaxial cable wich arrived the next day.

I got a phonecall to confirm it had been sent as well.
Great service.
R

Originally posted by warrior99
Has anyone used the speaker cables from this site?

I'd like to know this too. That 189 strand 99p stuff looks the business. Would it be maximise the potential of a set of mk.2 eggs?

Big A

used cp-audiocisual for 2 sets of components, sub cable, coax cable and can highly recommend them. Delivery is extremely fast if the items are in stock. Which he will let you know before you order. 10/10

Originally posted by Big Adam
I'd like to know this too. That 189 strand 99p stuff looks the business. Would it be maximise the potential of a set of mk.2 eggs?

Big A

I bought some of the "Flexible OFC Cable" at 75p/m, it's 105 strand and pretty good quality, haven't got anything to compare it against but it's very flexible which helped during my install under coving!

I actually found a link to the thailand manufacturer, seems most cables come from plants over there and companies just OEM brand it. The other cable he sells also appears to be from them.

Tim, thanks for that.

I ordered 35m of the 99p stuff. Should arrive soon. I'll post my thoughts.

Big A

I've been waiting for a sub cable from them since 30 September, i have e-mailed them and received replys so now just waiting for a refund from the post office to get sorted out.

The waiting period ended on Monday so hopefully things should be sorted out soon.

Are you not going to mention that you have received your cable and the other was returned uncollected from your post office :)

Audiovisualonline is a joint enterprise between me and a friend. We will always do our best to sort out any problems for customers but at the end of the day royal mail do not get every parcel right and maybe 1 in a 100 has problems. In this instance JIT, you contacted us to say you hadn't received the cable and we made a claim for compensation. when we heard it was successful we shipped a new cable ASAP. I hope you are happy with your cable and would like to thank all AV forum members who have and continue to support us. If anyone needs any help feel free to mail us,

Thanks again chaps :clap:

Meant to come back on this ages ago.

That chunky 99p speaker cable is sound as a pound! I'm no audiophile but it was a massive upgrade from the el cheapo Creative Audio stuff I had before.

And the wife said it was "pretty" too which is a bonus!!! :clap:

Yes, received cable as promised and was post office to blame - spoke to postman who is my regular and normally passes on delivery cards to me but he doesn't know what happened this time.

Hi
Im trying to line up a lead for a H56 themescene to my Marantz DV4100(not OSE), with the possiablity of connecting to a Marantz SR7400 for Video switching after Xmas.

Ive looked thru the site and cant quite see what im after(possibly cause i dont know exactly what i need :confused: ) for best Quality.

I think i want a DVI to RGB lead (8-10m) to go to the SR7400 later & a RGB-scart socket/adaptor for the dvd's RGB Scart.

I use the phono connections for Sound BTW(& might upgrade to Coax with the AV amp)

Any advise or offers would be gratfully recieved :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom