quadscan pro in/out fillter removal

C

crtbob

hi

does anyone know where i can have the filter's removed on the input and output of my quadscan pro to make the image sharper on my 1270.

thanks

Mark

last week I pm'ed a guy on avs who said he has some pics of the filters that need removing , should be a very easy job if you want me to forward them to you.

thats if i get a reply :rolleyes:

do they remove both sets of filters or just the input filters that were added to later models ???

I'm pretty sure it's both.

Mike P sent me some pics too. I can't find them on my laptop just now. It's de-soldering of surface mount components though. Not for the faint of heart. It is D-I-Y able but if you've never soldered and don't have the tools I wouldn't.

Gordon

Gordon if you do manage to track them down maybe you would be kind enough to forward them on to me, as it has been nearly a fortnight since i asked the guy on avs and still not had a reply.

I have the tools to remove them, but agree that if you have little soldering skills it is probably best to leave alone or get done by someone who has.

well i still havent been able to find anything out about this, please help me.....i'm nearly begging

Mark

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom