Quadral Speakers - Any good??

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by camorra, Aug 27, 2005.

1. camorra

camorra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Been around to several dealer to find a suitable small speaker 7.1 set for the Denon AVR2106 that I decided to buy.

This one had a Denon AVR2805 connected to a set of Quadral Aluma Surround Speakers. Quality was awesome, I think at least, and had a good Bass too. I was told they are a very good german company.

Any suggestions ?? :confused:

Cheers :D

2. camorra

camorra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    no one has experience with Quadral speakers ??
    :confused:

cheers :)

3. bennos

bennos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, I have a set of Quadral (Dauphin model) bookshelf size speakers for my HT. They are used as the front main speakers and are 12 years old.

I am totally happy with them! They still sound awesome now. They produce great clear treble and booming bass on low and high volume. I still can't believe the output quality of them.

When I was looking at speakers (12 years ago) the salesman demonstrated some Sony speakers amongst other brands and the Quadral were definitely the better sounding speakers by far... shate all over the others.

I'm now looking to upgrade my centre speaker (a very basic Sony model) and am definitely looking to get a Quadral to match.