Q's about LE32R74BDX

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Noddy_36, Jan 5, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Noddy_36

Noddy_36

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey,
    I'm a complete noob, so be gentle with me, I've jst bought the LE32R74BDX and am completley loving it so far, though I've just got a couple of questions if any1 can help me, they are...

1: I can only get 6 channels using freeview all of which are bbc, does this mean theres a problem with my reception or with the tv.

2: I've managed to tune my sky tv remote into the tv, but the only thing I can't seem find is how to turn the tv onto av, it used to be the o button but that doesn't seem to work, any ideas?

3: What do i need to get PIP, i'm using the sony dvd recorder with 80gb hard drive (not sure on the model), sky and an xbox 360 and was wondering wot i'd need if possible to get PIP.

4: Is it possible to record freeview (if i get it workin properly) on my dvd recorder.

I kno i've dragged on a bit, but thanks for reading this (if any1 does that is) and i'd also be even more greatful if any1 replied to this, so thanks again an happy new year to all.xx

2. clockworks

clockworks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +297
    1) Sounds like an aerial problem to me, only finding one multiplex. Is this the only Freeview device in your house? Maybe you can borrow a Freeview box from a friend to check the signal.

3) On my Samsung TV (an earlier model), PIP only works with one TV/video source and the PC input. It can't show live TV or satellite at the same time as DVD, etc. In my manual there's a chart that shows what combinations actually work.

4) It should be possible to connect the TV to an input on the DVD recorder and record Freeview. The manual should tell you which sockets on the TV can be used as an output. You might find it easier to buy a PVR - a Freeview box with a hard disk inside. These are dead simple to use, and will allow you to record one channel (2 on the more expensive ones), while watching another.

3. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    This is more suited to LCD tv's :cool: