Qriocity

sputs40

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know its live now just been on my BDP370 had a look seems ok hd films and sd films.

I would use it if I get past the accept new terms of service screen. It keeps on telling me to accept the new terms of service on the internet by signing into my account on the internet but there is no option to accept the new terms of service on the internet. Good idea badly implemented....

Think I'll join Lovefilm instead.

Last edited:
Fixed now - teething bugs I think. Bear in mind the content lineup is different between Lovefilm and Qriocity.

Is this a pay to view service?

yes it is looks like HD films are £4.49 to £4.99 SD around £3.99 some stuff is £2.50ish there is no music on at the moment but it says on the web site that it will be out this year ....so its not far off

No harm in having it as an option, but I can't see myself paying £4.50 to stream an HD film.

Might be useful for the Universal titles LoveFilm aren't allowed to stock.

Seems to be o.k. now.

II have VM and their VOD is a far better option. But there might be times when Qriocity has something VM does not...

Seems pretty good plus it looks like its actually showing recent films, albeit you have to pay but I was disappointed with Lovefilms offering on their streaming service.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom