1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

qosmio g20 and funny sound

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by jesta1865, Sep 12, 2005.

1. jesta1865

jesta1865

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry to jump in as a noob, but i have an issue, i have a tosh g20 qosmio with media center on it.

i can get the pictures on the screen fine, epg is great (although i can't find out where to stick my little infra red thing to change the sky box, but thats a trivial thing).

my major issues are that when i watch or record through the qosmio i get the soundtrack repeated, its on the recordings as well. and i can't get it to pump out the picture to the main telly either even with the little d to scart lead that tosh supplies.

i have to admint i have only fiddles with this for about 40 mins as the family came home, but i am itching to get it running.

if anyone has any ideas i would be grateful, i have read the manuals but think i need to pour through them as well.

i have an archos av420 as well which is very cool and works fine with the big toshiba telly we have.

cheers in advance

p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong place.