QLED 55'': TCL C721 vs. Xiaomi Q1E vs. Samsung Q60A

fabiusp

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I want to buy a QLED SMART TV (55'') 4K UHD in Europe. Based on my budget, I discovered those three options: TCL C721, Xiaomi Q1E, Samsung Q60A. I don't have the budget for an OLED and I see QLED slightly better than LED.

I would rather have the Andoird smart system (vs. Samsung), Alexa and Chromecast built in, Google Duo, Google Assistant.

Which one would you recommend out of the three and why?

Last edited:
QLED and LED are ways to light LCD TVs, QLED is not necessarily better. They are all LCD TVs.
Can't say I know much about the Xiaomi Q1E since its not available in the UK market, but the other TVs on your list are all low tier models which there's next to no value in buying nowadays if you intend to use your TV for most people's use including HDR streaming. You can expect problems like the picture being too dark or washed out on these models.

Consider searching for a model at a discount from last year such as the Hisense U8Q instead. For smart duty, pair the TV with a Google chromecast TV.

They are all at 500 Eur (black friday) ;) do you think they are worth at this price tag?

Hisense U8Q is priced at the same price.

Not the models you have picked out. The Hisense U8Q is a high end TV from last year, and is a much better TV with circa 1500 nits peak brightness and local dimming.

QLED and LED are ways to light LCD TVs, QLED is not necessarily better. They are all LCD TVs.
Can't say I know much about the Xiaomi Q1E since its not available in the UK market, but the other TVs on your list are all low tier models which there's next to no value in buying nowadays if you intend to use your TV for most people's use including HDR streaming. You can expect problems like the picture being too dark or washed out on these models.

Consider searching for a model at a discount from last year such as the Hisense U8Q instead. For smart duty, pair the TV with a Google chromecast TV.
They are all at 500 Eur (black friday) ;) do you think they are worth at this price tag?

Hisense U8Q is priced at the same price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom