1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QED Sqart

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by thudspud, Mar 31, 2002.

1. thudspud

thudspud

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Hello

I am about to upgrade my DVD player from a PS2 :eek: to a Sony DVP-NS900B :)

I am also of thinking getting a QED Sqart to go with it as my brother has one and they seem to perform brilliantly.

I was just wondering if anybody knew if there was a 'significant' difference between the AV21xx (Fully Wired) and the AV41xx (Wired for RGB only) as I don't need any of the audio connections as they will be handled separately via Digital Coax but if there is no difference I might aswell get the AV21xx series to future proof myself.

Did that make sense?

Cheers

Chris

2. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The QED AV21 is fully wired, carries audio, S-Video and RGB etc.

The QED AV41 is just video (RGB) doesn't carry audio.

I went for the AV41 slightly better picture than the AV21 i was using, still had a tiny bit of noise on bright colours with the AV21, but when i connected the AV41 all noise was gone, it cleaned the picture right up.

cheers bob

3. bishman

bishman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    I got an AV41 and find it an improvement over my old cable, can't remember the make though.