QED silver anniversary with MA Silver & Hi Fi Junkies

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Adele, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Adele

Adele

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all - I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I ordered QED Silver Anniversary cables (b-wire for fronts and single for rears) to go with my new MA Silver series speakers (8i/10i/fxi) two weeks ago from HiFi Junkies (along with a QED 0.5m Squart cable) and haven't got them yet!!

Anyone else waiting for stuff and finding it difficult to get a hold of them?

I hope there's no big problem with their company- I've just tried to get into their website to be told "URL not found" - maybe I'm just being paranoid!!

I was told last Monday that the cables would be sent out first class. Last Thursday I was told (when I called Audio T dowstairs from their office) that they were waiting to get the Scart cable - but they offered a 1m cable at no extra charge all to be delivered by Saturday. Guess what folks - I stayed in all day Saturday...and NO CABLES!!!!

I'm a bit disappointed as I previously got superb service from them when buying my Denon 3802 in March. Is this just a one-off blip? I hope so!

Cheers,
    Adele.

2. ChrisKnight

ChrisKnight

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Adele,

I ordered a pair of MA Silver 9i's from HiFiBitz 3 weeks ago, when they were on special offer.

The speakers arrived 3 days later.

They were the wrong colour/finish and the courier dropped off the right ones and picked up the wrong ones a further 3 days later.

The lady I spoke to on the phone at HiFiBitz was very helpful

So I have nothing but praise for HiFiBitz

(The boxes were labelled Natural Oak but contained Black Oak, so I can't blame HiFiBitz for the inital mix-up!)

Chris

3. ChrisKnight

ChrisKnight

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Adele,

Oooops - just noticed you were talking about Hi Fi Junkies, not HiFIbitz.

Apologies ....

Chris