• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

QED scart to component adaptor

yuckky

Standard Member
Hi, I recently purchased my first projector, an Epson TW200H, and am just sorting out how to connect my dvd, sky+ and ps2. Is it possible to connect all of this equipment to a scart switch box, and on the output scart connect the Qed QCV scart to component adaptor and from there run a component cable to the projector. Thanks for any help on this issue

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
Should work fine, PS2 can output component (most of them) and Sky+ S-video which you may find as good as RGB converted to component

PS welcome to the forum

yuckky

Standard Member
Thanks a lot, now all I need to do is to get all this equipment to run though my surround sound phillips 3750w dvd player. I was thinking of a audio switch box, or would there be a better way ?:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom