• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

QED Qunex P-CV1 ?

gangst

Standard Member
Hi,

Well I purchased a 1m QED Qunex P-CV1 component cable for my Pioneer 506XDE to connect to Sky HD, instead of using HDMI.

I purchased it because it was reasonable and I've used QED in the padt and they have been pretty good.

Is this cable a good option, and will the quality be much worse than HDMI, I know this is a temporary measure, but I still want a great picture from Sky HD.

Thanks

Xan

Hi Mate,

The PC-V1 is a good cable, I've got SkyHD connected to my 436XDE via component until this HDMI issue is sorted, many people who have swapped to component are saying there is little difference between component and HDMI if using a good set of leads so you should get a decent image from the QED's.

C

connections

Hi i have to agree i have tried a set of QED signiture leads, not cheap i know but i can say with confidence i can not see a difference, i am running them to a good old pioneer 435-xde.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom