QED Airloc and Monitor Audio B4 Speakers

toadie

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Finally got my MA B4 Speakers today, and what a job it took trying to get them damn QED airlock plugs in. My fingers are killing me.

I went the Bi-Wire route so had 4 of these into each speaker, Although they dont seem to go all the way in?? Is this correct, or do I need to push them further in ? Can't see them going much further.

The thought of removing his hurting me, as the cable ive got is way too long. I bought 5M but only really need 3M. Is it a problem having all is this extra cable ?

thanks in advance

Toadie

As far in as possible is ideal,to ensure a good contact area and properly sealed,but within reason!....as for cable length,an extra 2m isn't going to affect the sound quality,and will at least save you taking it all down again...may also be useful at a later date if you move things around.

thanks alexs2.

I just cant seem to get them all the way into the binding posts on the B4's. No trouble getting them into the back of my Marantz though.

I havn't done the Bronze centre speaker yet, as I'm not sure how the hell its gonna stay on top of my Toshiba 42wh36. Top of tv is too skinny at the moment to keep the speaker stable without worrying about it falling off.

Cheers again

Toadie

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom