Q95t backlight after firmware update.

Morve

What board?
in the actual set , that's the one that handles all the software etc, the board in the one connect box is fine.

yan101

It's odd because this is the 2nd set I've had with the exact same issue and a few others have had the same. How long did you have the tv before you ordered the repair? Did they not offer to replace?

Morve

It's odd because this is the 2nd set I've had with the exact same issue and a few others have had the same. How long did you have the tv before you ordered the repair? Did they not offer to replace?
About a week, I spoke to Samsung support who transferred me to a higher tech support who called me back 48hrs later and arranged a repair (waste of time trying to explain to them) I couldn't get a replacement at the time as there was no stock, (they have sinse had more stock) I've still got around 2 weeks to return if it goes wrong again, it's a strange problem isn't it , it seems to only affect the one connect box

yan101

About a week, I spoke to Samsung support who transferred me to a higher tech support who called me back 48hrs later and arranged a repair (waste of time trying to explain to them) I couldn't get a replacement at the time as there was no stock, (they have sinse had more stock) I've still got around 2 weeks to return if it goes wrong again, it's a strange problem isn't it , it seems to only affect the one connect box
I wouldnt have accepted a repair so early. Should have got a refund and bought one elsewhere. But honestly i don't think it matters I think its an inherent problem on the set. Try turning it off and straight back on when it's been on a while. Mine hasn't done it for 3 months. Yesterday it did it when I did the firmware update. Not done it since.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom