Q70R Overkill for a flat?

Riverwilliam123

Standard Member
Hi all.
I've recently purchased some Edifier S1000DB powered speakers to pair up with my Sony XF9 TV and gotta say I'm massively impressed with the sound quality especially for music. The problem is they have left me wanting more as being bookshelf speakers I'm only getting stereo sound albeit very good sound.
I have been tempted to get a Sonos Beam, however I doubt I'll ever use it to its full potential as a complete set up as I can't see myself spending £600.00 on a sub. Im really tempted by the Samsung Q7R soundbar, however I do live in a flat and think this may annoy the hell out of my neighbors and be overkill for a one bedroom flat. I'm also not sure whether any £600.00 max soundbar on the market would be a vast improvement on the Edifier and therefore not worth the additional expense. I'm torn really and whilst I want the best for my money I am struggling as to whether it would be a complete waste especially with living in a flat currently. Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom