Q5 or A6

tredman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As per title really!

Currently have an A4 Avant and can chop it in with Audi and pay very similar monthly cost but have an A6 or Q5.

I'd have the Q5 like a shot normally, but the mpg is not great and the interior looks a bit dated

Anyone had either one and which would you recommend? I do around 25k mile a year, mostly business but it will be the family car too.

Get an A6 Black Edition. I'm fortunate enough that i get a new Audi company car every 3 months. Ive had 1x Q5 and 7x A6. The A6 is a brilliant classy car with comfort all gadgets and up to 50mpg with the 2.0tdi Ultra engine. Of course this car needs to be a S-Tronic gearbox.

Get an A6 Black Edition. I'm fortunate enough that i get a new Audi company car every 3 months. Ive had 1x Q5 and 7x A6. The A6 is a brilliant classy car with comfort all gadgets and up to 50mpg with the 2.0tdi Ultra engine. Of course this car needs to be a S-Tronic gearbox.
Mate said that too. Only thing really attracting me to the Q5 is that I had an XC60 before and loved it, the Q5 seems a bit similar.

The A6 black looks awesome though, not sure I could get such a good deal on it though.

Q5 is awful to drive and you are right it is very dated and just about to be replaced with a new model. Albeit the A6 is now ageing it is still streets ahead.

Any Audi dealer will give you a strong deal on an A6. Perhaps you would get a strong deal on a 3 month car? £10k off list???

Q5 is awful to drive and you are right it is very dated and just about to be replaced with a new model. Albeit the A6 is now ageing it is still streets ahead.

Any Audi dealer will give you a strong deal on an A6. Perhaps you would get a strong deal on a 3 month car? £10k off list???
You were right, got a great deal on an A6 Avant Black Edition. Chopped my A4 SE Technik in and getting the A6 Avant for only an extra £40 a month :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom