Q : Fools & Horses

banners

Novice Member
hi all, can any body help me??

i'm looking for the episode of only fools and horses where Del falls through the open bar, any idea what it's called?
thanx in advance

cheers steve

Zone

I believe its called "Yuppy love" :)

Shoka

Novice Member
That scene was not actually planned, david jason fell through the bar and they thought it was so funny that they just left it in.

Zone

Originally posted by Shoka
That scene was not actually planned, david jason fell through the bar and they thought it was so funny that they just left it in.
It was soooo planned :rolleyes:

Shoka

Novice Member
Originally posted by Zone
It was soooo planned :rolleyes:
Not according to the grestest comedy TV moments or some such on TV a few months ago. But I am only going by what was said on that program

Zone

Originally posted by Shoka
Not according to the grestest comedy TV moments or some such on TV a few months ago. But I am only going by what was said on that program
I do remember David Jason saying in an interview how difficult it was for him to fall without actually turning his head to see where he was going to land, which is what we all would do if it happened for real and which makes it all the funnier, that and Trigger turning round and round wondering where he's disappeared too :D

enajh2

Standard Member
Originally posted by Zone
I do remember David Jason saying in an interview how difficult it was for him to fall without actually turning his head to see where he was going to land, which is what we all would do if it happened for real and which makes it all the funnier, that and Trigger turning round and round wondering where he's disappeared too :D
Yep, he discussed this in his interview on Parkinson this year. ;)

Yuppy love is a classic..

Also, Royal Flush is another classic (the one where Rodney meets a posh sort in the market & takes her to the Opera.........then Del turns up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Adzman...