Q Acoustics Q7000 Speaker System

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by rio1981, Feb 27, 2013.

1. rio1981

rio1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +837
    Couldn't find a thread that's up to date on this kit.

Whilst not as high end as some of you, this kit represented my largest audio investment to date (£1.1k if you factor in the Yamaha receiver).

Today's the first time I've been able to fire them up in 5.1 due to home improvements; I was impressed with the 3.1 config but now it's fully set up using YPAO (which has done what seems to be an excellent job) I'm over the moon with the purchase. A lot of punch in the system but detailed and well-balanced, well worth the £720. The fact I could get them in white to suit room decor is a big bonus too, very wife-friendly!

Any other (happy) owners of this system out there?

2. manka

manka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Hey, yes I too am over the moon with my system, bought second hand from this forum.

My speakers are paired with a denon 2113 but by far and away the best money I've spent in ages...

3. rio1981

rio1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +837
    Good to hear it Manka, you did well to pick up a set 2nd-hand - got mine running through a Yamaha RX-V673 and combined they do a cracking job and look the part too. In the price bracket they seem like great performers and the sub is a beast.