Q Acoustics M2 stopped giving out sound

Jakobp

Novice Member
Hello AV Forum,

this is my first question.

I bought a Q Acoustics M2 last week. (Vendor said it was a returned product but new)
Unfortunally my TV cant use both hdmi's at once (using it only for ps4, which doesn't have a audio output), but that's a different topic.

So I connected the M2 with an 3,5 aux cable to the TV (my parents do have an optical cable. I'm just waiting for the next time to meet).

It worked fine except for the M2 shutting off now and then (due to eco settings I thought). However I just read that it should only shut off after 20mins when the signal is no longer audible.

So today it shut off again. After switching it on again, it did not give out any sound anymore.

I tried connecting it to my phone with the 3,5 aux as well as bluetooth - still nothing.

I dearly hope someone can help.
Greetings
Jakob

keithwiggins

Faulty unit i suspect, return time.

Jakobp

Novice Member
You think so? It happened once again. Popped back to working - no working - working. Yesterday in the evening it gave out pretty dirty sound... kind of rough. Bad quality

keithwiggins

You think so? It happened once again. Popped back to working - no working - working. Yesterday in the evening it gave out pretty dirty sound... kind of rough. Bad quality
i do.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom