For Sale Q Acoustic 1050 floor standers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mattymr2, Feb 11, 2014.

1. mattymr2

mattymr2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    The 1050's sound and look great. I'm selling as I've bought some 2050's instead.

They do have a few small knocks to the vinyl but nothing noticeable as it's mostly at the back and to the floor stands.

The actual drivers are in perfect condition.

The only other thing of note is one of the speakers has a mark on top(again hardly noticeable when being used) from where a candle got knocked- see pictures.

One of the terminals was damaged at some stage and was replaced with a genuine q acoustics component supplied by armour, they also supplied me with brand new q acoustic speaker spikes and rubbers.

Grills included.

I would prefer collection so you can see the speakers for yourself.

I'm in Leamington spa, warwickshire. But could get a quote for delivery if anyone would rather use a courier.

Some specs

Bass port?Front firingBiwireable?YesConnections4mm banana plug/binding postsCrossover frequency (kHz)2.4DriversHF: 25mm ferro-fluid cooled, micro polyester weave tweeter LF: 2 x 165mm bespoke fibre coneFinishBeech.Frequency response (Hz)44 - 20,000Magnetically shielded?YesNominal impedance (ohms)6Recommended amp power (watts)25 - 100Sensitivity (dB)92Supplied accessoriesFloor plinths and carpet spikes, removable front grillesW x H x D (mm)195 x 975 x 295Weight (kg)17.8 each

Price and currency: £120
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash on collection or paypal

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. mattymr2

mattymr2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Can have these delivered fully insured for £20.