• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PZ700 service menu question

Playitloud

Established Member
When entering the service menu of my 50PZ700 using -/v 000 a grey menu appears that thankfully shows running hours so far :smashin: amongst other items.

To navigate through the menus I used the green button on my remote.

Is this the correct way to circle through the options within the menu?

Very happy with Panasonic:thumbsup:

dames

Standard Member
hi

I have looked at the same menu and after about 15 green button pushes you are back to the first screen.

I have no idea what each screen menu means and will never try changing anything for fear of what it will do to my beautiful plasma.

hows that?

Dames:thumbsup:

Playitloud

Established Member
Hello dames,

Thanks for the reply.:smashin:

After looking myself :eek: I would not even think of altering any of the settings!!

Out of curiousity on the first menu for Adjust Dynamic Contrast do you have scrolling numbers appear after YMAX ?

I am still running the screen in, on 18 hours so far, but even at low picture settings I am very happy.

dames

Standard Member
Hi PIL

yes I have the same changing codes. Im guesing its counting in hexadecimal.

I was only looking at the menu for the running time. Ive reached 200 hours and am going to fiddle with the setting at the weekend and never touch that dangerous looking service menu again.

enjoy your pz

ciao Dames :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom