PX600 Sub £1000 - Look here

It's £2195 at John Lewis - Digital Direct's price is a serious bargain.

Hmmmmmm.................

surely this must be a mistake! That is more than 50% cheaper than the nearest price anywhere! Has anyone contacted them?

Just ordered this :clap: I hope they honour the price !
No doubt will be out of stock........awaits email saying incorrect price :oops:

stonerose said:
Just ordered this :clap: I hope they honour the price !
No doubt will be out of stock........awaits email saying incorrect price :oops:

Yip, just took the plunge myself - apparently, they confirm 'stock' within 2 working days - now praying...:hiya:

God Damn, I Love This Place !! :)

Surely, from a legal perspective they have to supply the goods on a confirmed order ...... ?

Hmmm, now where can I get the sexy matching stand from ..... !

Just ordered too. Fingers crossed. What's with the £80 delivery charge though!?

True, I just spotted that one too ..... wonder if this is going to be the going rate for the PX600's now ??

In which case it might have been better to wait a few days and see if Empire Direct put them out at that price and then get John Lewis to match with their 5 year warranty !!

Funny ..... the Panasonic site sells the Wall version for £100 more than the Cabinet ?

http://shop.panasonic.co.uk/icat/plasma

i dont want it with the wall stand can i get it with the cabinet for this price

That is what I am going to do is to wait to see if Empire Direct does it at same rate and like the last person says get JL to price match.

At this rate if it a incorrect price and many people ordering them I doubt they going to able to fullfill all orders as I am sure there stock will fly down. But I hope you all get your orders :smashin: But who knows it could be the going price now

Guys, before you shoot your bolts, it's a definate mistake. Avg price is ~1700 for this model at this moment in time on the internet...ask yourselves why would it be £700 cheaper?
Also do one more thing, check out the Prices of the 42" PX60/600 ped/cab on the same sites....... :(
No chanv=ce in hell they will honour the orders unfortunately.

Are these two companies the same as the both have the same vat number looks like a scam to me. has anyone on here bought from them before.

compo said:
Are these two companies the same as the both have the same vat number looks like a scam to me. has anyone on here bought from them before.

I notice that too, Also they same to have the same text layout too and the diagram of the Sockets at the back of the tv seem same.

I not known anyone brough them yet wonder if anyone has on here. But I have a feeling it a misprice

Good grief I hope not as there will be some seriously pi@sed off Panasonic customers (including myself)!

Not trying to pour water on this but both sites are offering the Cab or Ped versions at nearer to norm prices. DigDirect approx £1575 and S&V approx £1660.

In answer to Aitch_Kay's question the T&C always protect against this; S&V example:

6. Errors and Omissions
6.1 In the event a product is listed or quoted at an incorrect price due to an error from our suppliers or publishers. We reserve the right to refuse any orders listed at the incorrect price. If your credit/debit card has been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a refund to your credit/debit card.

Interesting that two companies have this price drop though.

Please let me know how you get on as I could still return mine to JL under the 28 days thingy.

regards....Roger

could be using this ofer to get card details from people to clone cards is it possible that fraudsters are targeting this site with offers

EasterEEL1 said:
Good grief I hope not as there will be some seriously pi@sed off Panasonic customers (including myself)!

Not trying to pour water on this but both sites are offering the Cab or Ped versions at nearer to norm prices. DigDirect approx £1575 and S&V approx £1660.

In answer to Aitch_Kay's question the T&C always protect against this; S&V example:

6. Errors and Omissions
6.1 In the event a product is listed or quoted at an incorrect price due to an error from our suppliers or publishers. We reserve the right to refuse any orders listed at the incorrect price. If your credit/debit card has been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a refund to your credit/debit card.

Interesting that two companies have this price drop though.

Please let me know how you get on as I could still return mine to JL under the 28 days thingy.

regards....Roger

There is no imminent price drop my friend, just a simple error made by a single company that seems to own 2 websites BTLOI, hence the similar errors and yes the T&C mean no order at this price will ever be honoured.
You're quite safe paying your expensive wad at JL, no need for a return ;)

Both these companies have been running for years, so I wouldn't worry too much about it being a scam (more likely a misprice on both sites - all their prices are the same across both sites).

Well its gotta be a misprint ..... but maybe, just maybe, they might still honour the price as a loss leader .... :nono:

Even if it does arrive at this price ..... looks like the Cabinet stand is gonna cost £500 ...... back to square one is the appropriate phrase I think ...... :rolleyes:

well i ve taken a punt

you kno if they charge your card thats acceptance of a legal contract, no matter what the t's and c's say - here's hoping its automated :)

otherwise they are within their rights to cancel the order

Rest assured it might be a mis price but will not be a scam. They are 1 company, as entirely honorable as any other large scale retailer. No funny business there, some of their staff post here occasionally.

You guys let us know how you get on since the price has now gone up

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom