PX600 and SKY HD Help Please!

Brother

Novice Member
Guys,

Just got this screen and have found that my sky HD remote which used to control the volume on my old Sony CRT no longer does so.

Does anybody know how to configure the SKY HD remote to work with the Panasonic PX600 panel please?

Also, when I switch the panel on and then turn on SKY HD I have to flick through the AV channels to pick up the SKY HD signal - is there any way of fixing it so the sky signal automatically is displayed when TV is turned on?

Thanks in advance for your help!

stevelup

Distinguished Member
Hi

There's a menu setting on the PX60 which says 'AV Mode Power Up" or something (I made that up because I can't remember!) - this does what you want.

With regard to the remote, you need to set the new remote code. I used the code 0051 on my neighbours PX60.

Regards,

Steve

JTHM

Novice Member
Brother said:
Guys,

Just got this screen and have found that my sky HD remote which used to control the volume on my old Sony CRT no longer does so.

Does anybody know how to configure the SKY HD remote to work with the Panasonic PX600 panel please?

Also, when I switch the panel on and then turn on SKY HD I have to flick through the AV channels to pick up the SKY HD signal - is there any way of fixing it so the sky signal automatically is displayed when TV is turned on?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Full instructions here and as stevelup says, use code 0051.

And the option that stevelup mentions is under Setup Menu and is called 'Power On Preference'. Options are TV or AV and if set to AV the TV should pick up your SCART input from your Sky box (see PX600 user manual page 25).

stevelup

Distinguished Member
Ah well, 'AV Mode Power Up' wasn't a bad guess :)

It powers up on the last selected AV input - so if you turn the TV off whilst SkyHD is selected, it will come back on with SkyHD.