px21 ps3 and xbox360

willywinker

I didnt know but after going down gamestation today to get a headset for the xbox the guy informed me that the px21`s work on both ps3 and xbox360.

This is after playing online for a week frustrated that i cant join in the chat having a perfectly good headset just an arms length away :laugh:

just for general info really :smashin:

benjiiiii

:rotfl: Stoner! :D

willywinker

well i didnt have an xbox then so didnt look to see if it worked on the xbox.....

Fit

does it not need some type of adaptor for the xbox as I've got them too so I'd be interested to know

willywinker

No mate just plug and play. Its usb into the xbox and then plugs into the component cables into the tv.

on the ps3 you have to change settings but just plug and play on the xbox.

KMC

Banned
You are supplied with a small AUX cable. Connect it from your mixer, to your controller and your sorted.

Mate chill out with the erb ey?

Last edited:

willywinker

You are supplied with a small AUX cable. Connect it from your mixer, to your controller and your sorted.

Mate chill out with the erb ey?

:lesson::lesson::lesson::mad::rolleyes::boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::boring:

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
haha, imagine if it had took me a week to figure out i could use my Sharkoons on the Xbox, lol.............

..................:rolleyes::suicide:

:D

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
:rotfl::rotfl:

Don't worry mate, he does it to all of us, it goes in one ear and out the other:D

It's cool, the man has a passion for winning, nothing wrong with that. :smashin:

IanW1977

Where do you plug the green earphone lead into ?

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
No, he's just a bossy barsteward:lesson::devil:

Lol, i was trying to be polite too. :D

All good though, every team need someone like that, he's got a great knowledge of the game so i don't mind.

"get out the spawn Robot!" ,

"i'm shooting people at B, honest guv!"

addyb

Distinguished Member
My px21s don't work on my 360. Well the headphone side of things does but my mic doesnt. Think it's a dodgy chat cable as a bog standard headset works fine.

Wario

Banned
Lol, i was trying to be polite too. :D

All good though, every team need someone like that, he's got a great knowledge of the game so i don't mind.

"get out the spawn Robot!" ,

"i'm shooting people at B, honest guv!"

Is this the same Fellow that deletes people from his friends list if you happen to fart over the Mic?

IanW1977

Is this the same Fellow that deletes people from his friends list if you happen to fart over the Mic?

Haha remember on our game against Bobs Stevie very very politely telling someone who gatecrashed the game to F off !

IanW1977

don't you plug it into the bottom of the controller???

Ignore me The wife has X11's not PX21's so I don't think the X11's work with PS3 ?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
LG Display set to launch its own 27 and 32-inch OLED panels in 2023?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts