PWD6 Colour adjustment

PLASMABABBY

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've had my TH42-PWD6 for almost three months and connected Freeview and DVD recorder by daisychaining them into the Scart terminal Board which I bought with the Screen.

I have just purchased a JS Scart to VGA box and am feeding into that instead of the Scart Board. Although the Picture Quality is better, I find that in the pull down menu for "Picture" there is no facility to adjust colour as there is when using the Scart Board. I find the colour saturation to be too much when using the VGA port.

I feel sure that there must be a way to adjust this but being a relative newbie to plasma, I need a little help to sort it out please guys - if possible.

You do not get colour adjustments when feeding a display RGB. You may find calibration by a professional may help. I haven't checked in a while but there may be options to fix the issues you see in the service menu of the plasma.

Gordon

Thanks X3ELS I didn't know that.
I tried changing the Gamma value in the advanced options but didn't really know what I was doing so I reset it back to 2.2.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom