1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pw7 Or Jvcpd42b50

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by swellmel, Mar 2, 2005.

1. swellmel

swellmel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    still undecided favour the panasonic as i already have a pw6 which i am very pleased with,pq is excellent however this one is for bedroom,ive just sent back the lg rx11 as pq was awful,i have an tv point in bedroom so thought was one with built in tuner would be ideal but i dont want to spend a vast amount of cash,read homecinema review of jvc and it scored 4.5/5 with comments of good blacks however it did say that sometimes there was a mesh effect on large light coloured areas.reading in this forum almost everybody says the pw7 is excellent its just the thought of putting other boxes in there eg dvd- tuner box etc and all the cables,as anyone veiwed the jvc and can comment okay ive seen it in currys but all there demo plasmas look awfull (they need to stick to kettles and ironing boards)help me decide

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    get a PW7 (optional speakers and E55/65) DVD-R... Analogue TV DVR and panny quality for about price of JVC and better PQ also have the 37" option 35" JVC is DIABOLICAL

3. brooksy

brooksy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi i am about to purchase a jvc 42b50 £1500 delivered new. I have seen it along side panasonic and they both look the same for pq any long term thoughts from owners at this price not interested in high def
    brooksy

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    PW7 is better..................