PW7 Demo in Nottingham

406lx

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to know a place in Nottingham where i can get a demo of the PW7 in action that has been properly setup?

Thanks

:hiya:

Did you find anywhere ? I'd like a demo of the same in Nottingham or Derby

I'm not very familiar with places that sell these Plasmas but you could try Richer Sounds on Mansfield Road. They had a few Panasonic (not sure what Models but they wern't Vieras) Plasma's in the last time I dropped by..

Richer Sounds on Mansfield Road have a 42" Panny PW6 in the window display and as of Monday lunchtime when I went in, I'm sure they had a 37" PW7 inside on the back wall, but im not 100% sure on that...

Pity they had the PW6 in the window as you couldnt make out diddly squat on it it was that sunny..

Ah well...hope its still in stock come payday at end of the month...

I'll scream if theyve sold out! It's just taken three months to make my mind up on which to buy, so i'll be damned if they're gonna sell out before then!!!

Ahhh 37 PW7 top idea hadn't thought of that, I suppose its the same screen as the 42PW7 but smaller. Right, down to Richer sounds for a demo then :thumbsup:

BTW: Richer sounds are well known for advertising really cheap stuff they never actually have any stock of, so don't get too hooked on getting a PW6 from them, theres a fair chance they won't have any.

I've just rung the nottingham shop they do have some pw6's in.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom