1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PW6 - Vga or Component, Which is best?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by MillionDollar, Nov 28, 2004.

1. MillionDollar

MillionDollar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have received my Plasma PW6, Denon AV 1905, Mission M30 Cinema Speakers and Pioneer 575 DVD. Looks great and thanks to the helpful people at AV-Sales and hifix.co.uk.

:confused: Just one query though: I was told to setup the system in the following way:-

[​IMG]

I got the free component input with the PW6 as you can see i don't use it because everything goes through the AV Amp to the VGA port.

I would like to know if this is the best way of doing things. because from my AV amp it is using 3rca Component to the VGA port (plasma). Should I get a Component to component cable and use the input board? or is this giving me the best picture?

help would be appreciated, as usual

;) ps another question I have got the Mission M30 Cinema package, is the sub mean to make a humming sound when idle?

2. MillionDollar

MillionDollar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone?

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    i would stick with what you have RGB>VGA may just have the edge but from normal veiwing distance doubt you can see it............ As for hum it could be mains hum try moving the sub away from all the mains cables into middle of room and see if it sstill humms