1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pw6 price drop ? this seems a bargain

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by lei179, Aug 24, 2004.

1. lei179

lei179

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    £2,119.00 inc VAT With Monitor, Video Board (scart) (TY42TM6T) & Pedestal Stand (TYST42PA20) In Stock :thumbsup:

silver model.
    seen @ digital-point.co.uk :confused: anyone had any dealings with this company?

cheers

2. Leigh_1973

Leigh_1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    pretty much the going price TBH

i bought my Pioneer DVD recorder from digital-point, the tuner broke after 2 weeks i returned it, they replaced it. There customer service wasnt great and got sent round the houses a bit when i chased it up, but they got there

probably a 7 out of 10

3. baldie

baldie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the PH6 from Digital-Point with the BNC Terminal board, still clueless as to how to connect it up via the connections but nonetheless a fantastic screen. Ordered it on a monday and it arrived on the weds but without the bracket so had to wait an extra 2 days for that. Price was good, however, they are the rudest and most unco-operative outfit I have ever dealt with. If you want any advice from them forget it. Normally they put the phone down as I was half way through asking a question.